Representing the people of St Mary’s through its elected members, the Parochial Church Council (PCC) has a critical role to play. It is the decision making body of the church.
It has oversight over every area of the church’s mission and ministry, including the church’s finances, and carries the responsibility for setting policy, budget, and monitoring income and expenditure.
Minutes of each meeting are posted in the church entrance porch.
Current members of St Mary’s PCC are:
- Jim Askew
- Christine Ayers (Church Warden) *
- Lewis Ayers (Treasurer) *
- Chris Brown (Church Warden) *
- Antonia Chapman-Jones *
- Jane Firth
- Steven Firth
- Revd John Lambert (Vicar and Chairman) *
- Jennifer Meadows (Authorised Pastoral Assistant)
- Cheryl Moore
- Terri Reed
- Mike Shaw (Secretary) *
- Brian Wake
* – members of the Standing Committee